zondag 24 januari 2010

a day out with my man Keiji

I met Keiji last year, and he was kind enough to let me store some of my stuff at his place when I went back to Holland.

I hooked up with him again, he recently bought a big-ass Toyota truck, and he invited me to hang out and drive around a little bit to the outside of Tokyo, and do some fishing; one of his biggest hobbies. It was good to get out of the city for a day, Tokyo can get a little claustrophobic for a small-town-white-boy like myself.

Keiji-san's pride n joy



JP style reverse driving



We went to this big second hand store in suburbia, where they sell all kindsa shits.

I need to buy this robot sometimes



Firearm laws aren't that strict in Japan



Japan-steelo van tuning



Of course we didn't catch shit in the middle of winter




Big up to Keiji for letting me drive! first time behind the wheel in Japanland

1 opmerking:

huupsch zei

haha damn dat busje!!