I moved out of my house in Rotterdam, and I am chilling at my parents' place during the holidays. It's a pretty nice vibe and I am enjoying mommie's homecooking.
The other day I booked my ticket to Tokyo, and Finnair is taking me there on December 30. Damn, that's in 5 days!
So right now I am packing my stuff. It's hard moving to a different country with only a big suitcase for my clothes (about 3 weeks worth plus 2 suits) a record case for stuff like audio-cables and other random stuff. I got a big bag for carry-on luggage; I'm using that one for my DJ mixer and my laptop. I am gonna try and pursue some kinda DJ career over there, and going digital (with Serato Scratch Live and control vinyl) enables me to do that. I wouldn't even be able to bring 5 percent of my records, but now I got about 110 gigabytes of music with me!
I booked a nice hotel for my first week in Tokyo, and I am actually gonna spend new year's eve over there. I have no idea what that night is going to bring me, but I am really hyped.
I'm gonna get used to my new environment a little bit (it's been almost 10 years the last time I was in Japan) in the first week, and hook up with my friends. After that I am going to be on my quest for an appartment!
The blog is pretty bland now, but yo, I haven't even left yet! As soon as I am there I'll start using my camera.
HYPED!!!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten