Since my set-up back in Holland is 220 volts and Japanland is 100 volts, I couldn't use my mixer over here. So I've been on the look-out for a good second-hand one for a while. No love, so I was already preparing to settle for a new one, setting me back at least 90.000 yen.
I hadn't considered gettin the same mixer I got back in Holland tho, since it's been outta production for a while, but it's an awesome machine. Yesterday I googled 中古DJM-707 (second hand), and one popped up at the DJ store in Shibuya where I go to a lot, and hang out with the staff a little. So yeah, 29.800 yen, that's about 220 euros off the top of my head. Excellent!!!! And of course, Japanese people take care of their stuff really well, so the thing looks and feel like new! I am so stoked.
YATTA!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten