skip to main | skip to sidebar
Hassle in Japan

maandag 5 januari 2009

WTF?!

Notice: I seriously do not condone this, it freaked me the ef out! But still, the food at that place was amazing, and I told my friends that I had a little trouble dealing with it. This is Japan!!! and I am still lovin it.

Gepost door Hassle op 16:47

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Mooi leipe shit daar uit het verre! Hoor ik graag meer van.

Groet,
Bob

7 januari 2009 om 04:54

Een reactie posten

Nieuwere post Oudere post Homepage
Abonneren op: Reacties posten (Atom)

get rich or die bloggin'

  • Dollar Bin Jams
  • HQ Hip-Hop
  • MADROTTER
  • ALMOST FAMOUS
  • huup huup barbatruuk
  • Illefix's Blog
  • Kanye's Blog
  • Nardwuar the human serviette

Blogarchief

  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  september (1)
    • ►  mei (1)
    • ►  februari (3)
    • ►  januari (10)
  • ▼  2009 (16)
    • ►  november (1)
    • ►  juli (1)
    • ►  februari (3)
    • ▼  januari (11)
      • BO SELECTAAA!
      • this blog is slow...
      • Neckface and new kicks
      • It's been a minute...
      • vinyl stores and meeting a legend
      • Scratch sessions @ Vestax Headquarters
      • WTF?!
      • moved into my new appartment!
      • FYI
      • Lost in Translation
      • ohayo gozaimasu!!!
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  december (2)
    • ►  september (1)

Over mij

Mijn foto
Hassle
Mijn volledige profiel tonen