donderdag 1 januari 2009

ohayo gozaimasu!!!

that's 'good morning'

I'm going into my 3rd day here, and I am almost over my jetlag, even tho getting up at 8 in the morning isn't something I would normally do when I don't have any place to be that 'early'. I'm a night person.

Still lovin it here. I deliberately chose to stay in a hotel the first week, I am kind of a loner and this is the best way for me to get used to my new surroundings.
I'm gonna check out the town a little bit today, Shinjuku and Akihabara, imma try and get a cellphone.

quote of the day: 'the easiest way to predict the future is to invent it'

I read that one in a Japanese mag over a cup of coffee.

product of the day: warm green tea from vending machines!!!

1 opmerking:

Mitsuki of the Lowlands zei

Jouw quote van de dag was mijn fortune cookie spreukje twee dagen geleden! Zal t wel ff scannen/posten one of these days :).